View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 22:16   #47
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Got two emails from BCM today, one for a upper in stock and on for BCGs in stock. PSA had uppers in stock yesterday. I heard BCM had them in stock yesterday as well.

I have gotten spring kits, mags, ammo and other AR parts the past two weeks all at MSRP as well. Things are looking better, not good or great but better. This is exactly how 2008/2009 turned and started to get better.

With production ramped up fully as it is guns, gear and ammo will arrive on shelves and outpace demand eventually this year IMO.
Problem is that if you are like the 15 other people I heard from, that email for an in stock BCM BCG got to you 3+ hours after they actually went back in stock on the website...and they only lasted on the wesbsite for 21 minutes. And I am fairly certain that those 21 minutes are the only time this year a BCM BCG has been available from BCM. And they were $225 + about $13 in shipping.

The PSA uppers lasted about as long, IIRC.

Eventually this year? Probably so, yes. But it's barely February.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote