View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 13:27   #9
GRT45
Transform & Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXE9 View Post
I currently own two 30 SFs and have had a 30s and 30 GEN4 on order for a while.

After shooting a friend's 30s over the weekend, It took less than 400rds to decide I prefer the 30SF / 30 GEN4.

The lighter slide has changed the recoil impulse. IMO the 30s is snappier to shoot and less accurate.

I've cancelled my order for the 30s and added a second 30 GEN4.
HEXE9, that's very interesting feedback, thanks for posting your results. Your findings square with a growing consensus among early reviewers of the G30S.

I have a hunch that the G30S will be very popular with new buyers attracted to the G36 or current G36 owners looking for greater mag capacity options, but few G30/G30SF owners will switch entirely. We are upgrading from Gen3 G30SF to G30 Gen4 in our household because we require support for caliber conversions we already own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
: Strictly monogamous, I have one Glock and one woman.
GLOCK Certified Armorer,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Member,
Endowment Member, Eagle Scout

Last edited by GRT45; 02-08-2013 at 20:33..
GRT45 is offline   Reply With Quote