Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:31   #10070
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
The downside is my insurance company seems to think I've been released to go back to work, and doesn't seem to care that my surgeon hasn't released me yet, so they're cutting my benefits. Another problem is that there's no openings with my employer for me to go back to. I need to try to stay employed by the same company if at all possible, because I'm uninsureable and will be for 5 years. And that's if I stay cancer-free. If it comes back I'll have even bigger problems.

I'm really hoping something works out, that's what's on my mind right now. That, and my chest making it's usual complaints and the nightmares....
If you have proof of credible coverage for insurance when the cancer was diagnosed, it cannot be considered an uninsurable existing condition. At least, that's how it has been explained to me, and I use to sell insurance (Property, casualty, life and health). Proof of previous, credible coverage protects you from that "existing condition" clause. Check it out, don't take my word for it...but it's worth looking in to!

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is online now   Reply With Quote