View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:28   #20
Moravia

If the price came down a little I would consider getting one for duty use (I love gadgets and the like anyway). Only problem is half of our patrol cars don't have doors that lock so I would be really hesitant to leave $4000+ piece of equipment in an unsecured vehicle. Doesn't happen often but it is not unheard of for an Officer to leave their vehicle in a foot chase and come back to find their duty bag missing. I would be PISSED if my duty bag had my personally purchased FLIR and the whole thing was stolen by some on looking POS Does seem like it would be good for tracking guns and what not that were thrown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Moravia is offline   Reply With Quote