Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 00:49   #10068
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Wolfe, you are always in my prayers. My prayers will be that you don't get shot, don't get attacked, don't get any other "conditions" and don't lose any friends.

Hope you are well today.
Gentle hugs
Can't say I really understand about what they're doing to you, it's a lot different than the therapy I had overseas, but I hope it starts doing you some good.

As for me, it'd be nice if those prayers get answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I've just been busy IRL.

How is your surgery pain doing?
Hope all is going well, I miss you around here. The surgery pain is getting better. It's less now that the injury pain, which is about the same as it's been for a while now. That's not going away any time soon, I just have to deal with it when I can, and throw extra meds at it when I can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJStudent View Post
Drive by hugs!

: hugs:
to you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I hope you find a way to keep them, at least for a couple of years until things settle. Even if a friend has to hold them.

But, if you do decide to sell, let us all know what you have. Use the GT classifieds. Wouldn't it be better to sell them to people you know? And get a good price - since we don't have to make a dealer's profit.

Personally, I am close to ruining my laptop, drooling over that revolver - you have good taste.
--------------------

Maybe you need to do something that you would not normally do. It might help your morale. Go to where people not like you go, or something.

Here is what I did, as lame as it sounds........

My 14 year old Volvo finally needed repairs that were 2 times the car's value. So we went shopping.

Rather than get another plain white sedan, I got a wild hair and went with a kid's car, and a kid's color, and a manual transmission. And I shaved off the beard.

I feel a little less like a Grumpy Old Fart, even though I still am one. I just shook myself up a little, and feel better.
That's a cool little car you bought, and I like the pics of you, too.

I can keep them as long as I want, they're in storage. As long as I pay the bill each month they can sit there. I thought about selling them through here or other ad or online auction, but don't want to deal with getting them out, looking them over, etc... Maybe sometime in the future, but not now.

But I swear, when I do I'm going to auction that 686 off to the highest bidder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Luv ya LW and no, I ain't forgot ya!

Sad time! My wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
That's why I ain't been around much.
I keep comin around to keep the high spirits going !
We are both tuff as nails and I am sure she will beat this , like you have.

You are my Hero ,but you know that already!
Get well soon LW. Luv ya.........!: hearts:
Oh damn, Dango! Hoping she'll have an easy battle. Please keep us posted!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote