Thread: The GlockStore
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:25   #39
stereochild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
I ordered hi-cap mags from Glock Store on Christmas day, and received them about 3 weeks later.
Mind if I ask what you ordered? I've had an order submitted for Glock 19 mags since December 19. The order has yet to move out of pending status.

Also, if it's of benefit to anyone with an order in the queue, here's the response I received from GlockStore (via Facebook) regarding my order status. And for clarification, the other site that's referenced is not Glockmeister but the the production GlockStore site (I ordered from the beta site).

"All gun and mag orders should expect significant delays in fulfillment. Other orders are processed in the order received. You may be waiting 90 days or more. At this point, we can not provide estimates on new stock arrival.
Orders from both sites are downloaded and put into the queue for processing daily. Yours will be processed in the order it was received.
To make adjustments to your order, you will need to call the customer service line at 800-601-8273
Please understand you may need to make several attempts when calling as our phones are ringing constantly with residual holiday orders and customer service questions. We appreciate your patience.
If you would like to cancel your order, let me know. I can do that without the need for you to call.
The delays we are experiencing are due to the current unprecedented demand for gun related products. We appreciate your understanding, and ask for your patience while we process the orders we currently are working to fulfill. Exercising restraint and patience will allow us more resources to dedicate to that effort."
stereochild is offline   Reply With Quote