View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 19:16   #32
Haldor
Retired EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas357 View Post
$800 for a sub2k? I am not big on selling guns once I've acquired them, but for that price I'd hand it over in a heartbeat.
That was what convinced me. I saw people asking $900+ for them and thought hard about it. I just bought a PS90 which is a much cooler gun and haven't shot the Sub2K in a couple of years.

I do miss the fact it fit in a laptop case, otherwise I don't miss it a bit. Not when you consider what selling it funded (that Winchester Model 101).

P.S. I was in the local gun shop (Vance's) and they must have had a dozen ARs hanging on the wall. Pricing was still high, but a lot lower than it has been ($1200 - $1300).

I expect bottom feeder ARs to drop below a $1K this month. I outfitted my Colt AR15-A2 (20" rifle) with a full set of Magpul furniture yesterday. Bravo Company had the UBR stock in FDE for $220 so I jumped at it. I also installed the Moe forearm and a new Magpul grip as well. Really dressed up the old lady (she was made in '92). I am keeping the A2 furniture in case I ever decide to sell the rifle (not a high probability of that).

Must have got the last one of the sale UBR stocks from Bravo Company. Shows as out of stock now.

General Firearms Forum

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Magpu...tock%20fde.htm

Really like that new stock a lot.
Guys! Guys! He's down! Stop kicking him! If he shows up on another thread, Tasers are indicated, but for now, let him slink off into the shadows to lick his wounds and ponder how deeply cool and misunderstood he is!
Hoot nred Mrs. Vr.

Last edited by Haldor; 02-09-2013 at 20:31..
Haldor is offline   Reply With Quote