Thread: Reminder
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 15:53   #23
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
My point is that it doesn't matter who won the election, the outcome (on gun control) would have been the same.
And again, gun control is not up to the president.
Again you prove my point about rectal visual impairment. It absolutely does make a difference. I doubt very seriously that Romney would be PUSHING for gun control. That is arguable and we’ll never know because he's not president. He said it was a “states right” issue and not up the federal government. Right or wrong I believe him.

Quote:
But why is it that conservatives feel the need to insult rather than have intelligent conversations? I listen to a lot of conservative talk shows, and it's almost like a contest to see who can disrespect other points of view the most.
Why is that liberals can't have an intelligent conversation period. When presented with facts they rely on emotion and ignore the facts. Need an example? Reread the first paragraph of this reply. Doesn’t matter how many times or in how many ways it's said it just doesn't sink in does it? Hence the “rectal visual impaired” statement. If the shoe fits.

Quote:
There was a time when even if a person didn't like the president, he would show some measure of respect for the office. Also, people would show some respect for the majority of people who voted for the president.
Oh, I respect the office. I just have no respect for Barry or the MORONS that voted for him. There was a time when the men in the White House weren’t narcissistic, fascist, anti American POS. I don’t respect him as a man and sure as hell have no respect for him in any office. A Russian writer said it best. Paraphrasing: The Obomination isn’t the problem. It’s the MORONS that elicited him that are the problem.

Quote:
It seems like now that we have people like Rush and Sean, all people know how to do is whine about, insult, and berate people they don't agree with.
So when the liberals whine it’s OK, but when conservatives present facts it’s whining. Yep! You fit perfectly into rectal visually impaired. Just remember, it’s all Bushes fault. But your mesa isn’t whining about Bush being the reason why the economy is so screwed up. Four year going on five and it's still Bushes fault and he's not whining.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 02-06-2013 at 16:00..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote