View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 18:11   #10
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member

Departments actively, agressively recruit minorities. The give them preferential treatment in MANY aspects of the hiring process. Such behavior including and especially overlooking aspects of the background investigations which would disqualify a white male.

Why then shouldn't these hirees feel like teflon dons? They know that their presence is fulfilling minority quotas established by the courts to "make things fair". Of course they don't worry about being punished.

It is a system of malfeasance and poor judgements on behalf of the hiring agencies which will absolutely result in a culture of under performing / corrupt police officers.

I see no changing of these standards and trends in the future. As you can see they are moving up the ranks to supervisory positions wherein the culture of protecting these slackers and miscreants has become so firmly entrenched as to be insurmountable.

Have I mentioned recently how happy and relieved I am to be retired?

Last edited by seanmac45; 02-05-2013 at 18:12..
seanmac45 is offline   Reply With Quote