View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 14:21   #29
Boxerglocker
Jacks #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado4Wheel View Post
I don't hate the LnL. I just don't think what a lot people say makes it better is actually an improvement. It's purely different for the sake of being different. The primer slider is better when it comes to conversions but it's worse when it comes to reliability. I prefer reliability over ease of conversion. Of course that is easy for me to say. I never convert the 650 to Large Primer. I will be in the future so I will probably buy a complete primer setup to make that easier. So I guess we are up to two. Primer ease of conversion and the Powder Measure. Bushings still suck.

Poor misguided souls.

To be honest. Most people have never owned a LnL and a 650 so they really don't have a clue. They are just guessing and justifying their choice in press. Using one is not the same as owning one. Zombie Steve has used my 650. Doesn't mean much till you owned it for a while.
I remove and disassemble my primer feed every 1000 rounds to clean, inspect and lube. Takes me literally 3 minutes. I took a 12 point cheapo socket and ground it down to remove the primer punch, make life so much easier.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BLUE Kool-aid drinking team member
Boxerglocker is offline   Reply With Quote