View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 13:21   #28
Colorado4Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_NinO619 View Post
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I think the bushing are great, the powder measure of course and I also like the shellplate design, and ease of primer switch over. Can we just come to the conclusion you hate the LnL and I like it.
I don't hate the LnL. I just don't think what a lot people say makes it better is actually an improvement. It's purely different for the sake of being different. The primer slider is better when it comes to conversions but it's worse when it comes to reliability. I prefer reliability over ease of conversion. Of course that is easy for me to say. I never convert the 650 to Large Primer. I will be in the future so I will probably buy a complete primer setup to make that easier. So I guess we are up to two. Primer ease of conversion and the Powder Measure. Bushings still suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_NinO619 View Post
I'm not the only one that has these feelings and your not the only one that has your feelings. That will be $300 for the therapy season..
Poor misguided souls.

To be honest. Most people have never owned a LnL and a 650 so they really don't have a clue. They are just guessing and justifying their choice in press. Using one is not the same as owning one. Zombie Steve has used my 650. Doesn't mean much till you owned it for a while.

Last edited by Colorado4Wheel; 02-05-2013 at 13:24..
Colorado4Wheel is offline   Reply With Quote