View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:20   #27
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerSurvival View Post
Thanks everybody for 1) Talking about trauma kits and 2) all the kind words and referrals for us! A couple quick notes-

North American Rescue- We love NAR and we carry a lot of their products, so if you're looking for a CAT or one of their other items, we match their advertised pricing and love to sell their kit. Since we carry other brands as well, we're a good mix & match spot (IMHO, of course).

Phokus Kits: These things are the heat and are flying off the shelves. Morris and I were talking the other day about how this is one of those "Why didn't I think of that" items that seems to smack you in the face. Unfortunately, I just got word from the manufacturer that the cheaper model (the LETK3G) has been D/C'ed so once the ones on our shelves are gone, that's it. I'd like to see these goes to LEO's so if you're on the fence, I would pick one up soon. Shoot me an email at jake@officersurvival.org with your GT screen name and your agency and I'll give you the agency price too. Or you can PM me here. Or call.

BC- Thanks for the referral! We love BC, it's like Washington only more mellow. At least once you get out of Vancouver. Let me know if you guys have any questions or specific needs.

Finally, a question for everyone. Would you be willing to carry less trauma gear if it fit in your soft armor's plate pocket? We're trying to find the happy medium on a new line that finds the balance between price, amount of gear, and size. I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

//Jake
I can't tell from the pictures, but does the Phokus kit fit in a soft-armor carrier in addition to a plate carrier? I'm thinking about one to throw in my concealable vest.

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote