View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 18:15   #9
Glockster35
Silvrst8hlstr

Send a message via AIM to Glockster35 Send a message via MSN to Glockster35 Send a message via Yahoo to Glockster35
I own and operate Silver State Holsters. If I missed your call and somehow missed your e-mail I apologize. It wasn't intentional. It is my goal to provide the best customer service possible at all times, obviously I dropped the ball here. If you are still hunting a holster, let me make it up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbglock View Post
Anyone know of a company you can actually reach with questions on the phone and has a reasonable production time?

Monday I left phone messages with both Silver State and Cane and Derby. I had also emailed Silver State. No response from either still. Frankly I'm not going to spend money with a company when I can't even reach anyone by phone and voice mail and/or email isn't returned. I am looking for a kydex OWB pancake style that rides very high or is adjustable in height.

This is the kind I would buy if I could actually reach anyone at Silver State...
http://silverstateholsters.com/index...product_id=101

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Glockster35 is offline   Reply With Quote