View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:50   #11
ss30378

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDGlock23 View Post
No problem SS, glad someone enjoyed it I LOVE Power Pistol but so far I've only used book loads with it in the .40. I'll have to work up some loads for it, but that still got me almost 1100 fps from my 4" G23. 1,375 fps for that 180gr is impressive for sure, and one thing I've noticed in the past with Power Pistol is that it's very consistent.

Is your G24 a newer model? My Gen4 G35 has pretty good case support too, but I will say the newer .40's have much better support than older ones. I just decided to use the G24 KKM barrel since it was a tad tighter plus the extra length helped give some more velocity. I've recently wondered what the LW 9" barrel would go velocity wise, but that's $150 I don't need to spend right now!
Yes my 24 was bought new about a month ago. I may still go a kkm or fitted barrel to shoot lead out of it. The glock chamber has more support but it's still a loose chamber so it's not optimal for accuracy. That 9" barrel seems so long that i'd have to add a stock to the gun just to feel right i think. But it would be cool to see how fast those bullets would go with some of the slower powders.
ss30378 is offline   Reply With Quote