View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:09   #11
Kentguy

I got this email from Patricia at Precision Delta...

"Alan
Below is an e-mail I am sending out but am behind on sending e-mails as well! Please let me know if you must have them for a match or class and we will try to get them to. I am so sorry for the delay.

Hello - thanks for your bullet order placed online through our website. We were closed from Dec 22 - Jan 1. When we returned on Jan 2 we were swamped with orders Since orders have been coming in at such large numbers we cannot ship them out as fast as they get ordered - a good bad problem!

I am e-mailing to let you know we are behind at least 6 PLUS weeks on our shipping BULLETS and 2-3 weeks behind on shipping AMMUNITION. I apologize for just getting this e-mail to you but needless to say I am overwhelmed with e-mails as well!

We will ship your order as soon as we can."

I usually keep my supply shelves well stocked but this was in response to my usual order to keep ahead of the game (so to speak). It's just an idea what is happening all over the country with most all bullet, primer & powder suppliers.

Last edited by Kentguy; 02-03-2013 at 11:00..
Kentguy is offline   Reply With Quote