View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:53   #31
Glock36shooter

To me it's all just words and labels. I have no belief whatsoever. I don't know what that makes me. I do not think it is possible at the moment to prove or disprove a God. What I know is that there is no evidence as of yet supporting the existence of a God.

What we know is that religions are man made and their holy books works of fiction. We know enough about their history, the history of the cultures that created them, the borrowed and twisted nature of these stories, and that the claims about man's and the Earth's origins within them are false. There is simply no reason to consider these pieces of literature as anything more than a semi accurate historical account of ancient cultures with fictional tales of magic and wizardry (as was common in man's infancy) sprinkled throughout.

I oppose the poisonous influence that religion has on modern society and hope to see it wither and die.

If that makes me an Atheist, Agnostic, Devil Worshiper, Whatever... I don't really care. I have no need to identify with any particular group.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote