Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:20   #10054
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
You and me both! Thank you, Magnus.

LG, sending up prayers that your back starts to improve soon, and glad to hear about the good news you got. Hope that continues.
Wolfe, you are always in my prayers. My prayers will be that you don't get shot, don't get attacked, don't get any other "conditions" and don't lose any friends.

Therapy worked me out pretty good yesterday, today is pretty tender. Their E-stem system has a safety on it...I need it up between 45 and 51, but the safety forces it down to 35. The other day, it actually went down to 32. I barely feel it by the time it gets to that setting, so it's doing me NO GOOD and I'm getting no relief. The therapist is researching the machine's manual to see if there is a way to by-pass the setting that makes it do that, but the original therapist who was trained on this machine says "use new pads" **we already do**...."use alcohol rub on her before attaching the electrodes" **we tried, it still went down that low**. Anyway...I hope she figures it out soon. They want me to be able to tell them my pain level is lower after the session, and I can't if the e-stem won't work to calm down the body after working it out.

Hope you are well today.
Gentle hugs

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote