View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:36   #12
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladd Gardner View Post
Hey, man,

If you're looking for a great hunting rig, you may want to contact Robert Bailey at Lone Wolf Distributors. He and I collaborated on a Glock 20 long slide, and I've been very, very happy with it.

Their armorer, "Dan," is a great guy, and he engraved my LWD slide with the Glock markings and added the titanium striker and some other slide parts that make this gun shoot like a dream. I also added a "Ghost Rocket" trigger connector, which comes with a heavier trigger spring and lighter safety plunger spring.

The LWD build also included a heavier (22#) recoil assembly.

I have put several thousand rounds of 180 gr. /1300 fps handloads (Blue Dot 11grs), and have had no problems at all.

I also love the 8 MOA Burris Fastfire III red dot sight. This is the sweetest shooting Glock I've ever owned, and I can't imagine a better hunting pistol.

If you're interested in contacting Lone Wolf Distributors, Bob Bailey (sales mgr) can reference the work done on my order ("Ladd Gardner/Colorado) and you'll know you're going to get a rig that shoots great.

Dan at Lone Wolf did the engraving on the slide (Glock markings), and he did a great job. I had already ordered the KKM 6" barrel, and I didn't see the need of getting it threaded for a compensator or suppressor. The extra 5/8" of an inch would've been too much barrel for my tastes, and made an already VERY long hunter completely unwieldy.

The 10 Ring
Dangit, Ladd.... could you please do a full accuracy review at 25/50/75/100 yards? Sweet longslide, bro.
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote