View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:06   #35
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gommer View Post
... So you're angry enough to watch and talk about him. He's loving it.

Why do you think he talks about it every single night? His ratings have never been so good. He's ecstatic!
Correction. I've watched that lunatic one time, which was when Alex Jones was on his show. Yes, he had a spike in ratings, if not the highest ratings he's ever had when Alex was on his show, but now I'll do it as I always had before, which is watch him embarrass both himself and cnn every now and again on youtube. (I'll give you that since he's started this thing with guns, cnn likes the notoriety.)

I have no clue who piers' sponsors are as do not watch his show enough to recall or care, but I do know it's on cnn, which as I understand it, they (cnn) are trying everything so as to become a nominally succesful network again.

(Heck, I heard they might even try going back to some of the things that ted turner had done back when he built the cnn empire.)
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 01-30-2013 at 02:08..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote