[]; (function() { var gads = document.createElement('script'); gads.async = true; gads.type = 'text/javascript'; var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol; gads.src = (useSSL ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; var node = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; node.parentNode.insertBefore(gads, node); })(); Glock Talk - View Single Post - Mounting TLR1 on AR
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 13:40   #23
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 206
Originally Posted by PVolk View Post
All ARs have a buffer tube. It's the tube the the stock is connected to.

Their armorer's wrench is pretty nice too.
I should have been more clear. I meant to ask if I need to buy a buffer tube, or if the magpul ctr will fit on the buffer tube that comes with the rifle.

Last edited by musclegto; 01-28-2013 at 13:54..
musclegto is offline   Reply With Quote