Thread: Redneck Test
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:13   #70
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

One day, Jim Bob was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you git that truck?!?"

"Tammie Joe' gived it to me," Bubba replied.

"She gived it to ya?

I know'd she wuz kinda sweet on ya'll but a new truck?"

"Well, Jim Bob' let me tell you wut' happened. We wuz drivin' out in the woods, and it started to get dark see. Well, Tammie Joe' pulled off to the side of the road ask me if I wanted to walk with her in the moonlight.

So we starts to walking for a bit, and then all the sudden, she stops, turns towards me and says to look at that big moon. The moon was sure full and bright. I looked back at her, and she had hands held together in front of her, her head pushed forward, and her lips puckered up like she had just ate a lemon peel.

I said Tammie Joe, what are you doing? She said to me that could take whatever I want. So I did!
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote