Thread: aguila 9mm
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:50   #19
Merkavaboy
Code-7A KUZ769

Quote:
Originally Posted by M 7 View Post
So, if the number of gunfights you have been in are what it takes to be able to make such informed declarations, how many gun fights have you two been in that makes your opinions superior to those of researchers like Dr Fackler, Dr Roberts, Dr DiMaio, Dr Williams, Duncan MacPherson, Charles Schwartz, Beat P. Kneubuehl, and Eugene Wolberg?

Contrary to your empty claims, gelatin and water are valid test mediums.
Let me ask you a few simplistic Yes/No questions (don't worry I'll provide you the correct answers to the questions) and hopefully you will understand why such ballistics tests are worthless. Here we go:

1) Is a plastic gallon jug of water (or water soaked newspaper stuffed in a plastic gallon jug) a living, breathing human being made of various types of tissue, blood and bones?
Yes / No.

2) Is a 55 gallon drum of water a living, breathing human being made of various types of tissue, blood and bones?
Yes / No.

3) Is a block of ballistic gel a living, breathing human being made of various types of tissue, blood and bones?
Yes / No.

If you haven't guessed correctly yet, let me provide you the answers.
1) No. 2) No. 3) No.

In otherwords, there is absolutely nothing that can simulate or replicate the flesh, blood and bones of a living breathing human being. This is an absolute fact. Period.

And BTW, how many of those "experts" you named have ever been involved in a gunfight with a homicidal jug of water or a murderous block of Kind & Knox ballistic gel??

Last edited by Merkavaboy; 01-28-2013 at 07:59..
Merkavaboy is offline   Reply With Quote