Thread: .45 GAP prices.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 16:48   #15
D4RWlN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog689 View Post
The OP was looking for prices on GAP, not trying to decide if he should buy one.

If you don't like the GAP and don't have one don't worry about it. Those of us that have them will take care of finding our ammo, which by the way, I've never had any trouble locating. There's plenty online and my local ammo supply has pallets of 45GAP.

There's a number of GAP owners on the forum and I have yet to hear any of them complaining about no ammo. In fact, while 9mm, 45ACP, .40 and .223 are drying up, I can still find GAP with no problem.

And in my opinion the biggest mistake Glock made was the 10mm, so what does that mean? Absolutely nothing...I don't own a 10mm, I'm not going to buy a 10mm so I have no need for 10mm ammo, just like you with 45GAP ammo.
Agreed. It is relative to your regional. Some places have it on hand some don't. Nowadays, if you have an internet connection almost nothing is hard to get. Another huge point as you mentioned, for less popular calibers such as 45gap,357sig,10mm,etc is that when panic buying starts the popular calibers are usually gone in no time while the others still have a some available. I don't own a pistol chambered in GAP yet(I want a gen4 38) but I see it on shelves all the time and have priced it often enough to know that when people are saying to hard to get or expensive that they are just regurgitating bogus info. As the saying goes..."Haters gonna hate"