View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 15:26   #163
LEOson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
OK, granted some of you live at home for financial reasons. But man, it sure seems like I touched a nerve with most of you.

Let me ask all of you that live at home for financial reasons a question, who does your laundry? Who cooks your meals?

If the answer is "mommy", society's answer is " looooser".

I learned more about being an adult the first year I lived on my own, than I did four years in college. Give it a try, I think you'll enjoy it.

And is it better to live in some crappy one room apartment, than to live at home with mommy & daddy? It is if you want to be an adult.
You hit a nerve because you're being an ******* about it. Last time i checked, being an adult involves being financially responsible. I'd be willing to bet many kids my age would be willing to live rent-free, or low rent, at home and save money up than spend their hard earned money living in some crap hole. And to answer your question, my parents provide the roof; I provide everything for myself underneath it. If it was financially possible for me to move out, of course it would. But just because my parents let me live with them doesn't mean i'm a loser.

Last edited by LEOson; 01-27-2013 at 15:26..
LEOson is offline   Reply With Quote