Thread: .45 GAP prices.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:55   #14
Sheepdog689
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic Plastic View Post
.45 GAP is scarce and the caliber is essentially dying off. Prices will continue to escalate, and then it will be just a reloaders cartridge. Biggest mistake Glock ever made.
The OP was looking for prices on GAP, not trying to decide if he should buy one.

If you don't like the GAP and don't have one don't worry about it. Those of us that have them will take care of finding our ammo, which by the way, I've never had any trouble locating. There's plenty online and my local ammo supply has pallets of 45GAP.

There's a number of GAP owners on the forum and I have yet to hear any of them complaining about no ammo. In fact, while 9mm, 45ACP, .40 and .223 are drying up, I can still find GAP with no problem.

And in my opinion the biggest mistake Glock made was the 10mm, so what does that mean? Absolutely nothing...I don't own a 10mm, I'm not going to buy a 10mm so I have no need for 10mm ammo, just like you with 45GAP ammo.

Last edited by Sheepdog689; 01-27-2013 at 12:33..
Sheepdog689 is offline   Reply With Quote