View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 20:28   #151
ysr_racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Shoot Guns View Post
I am 23 years old and I live at home and I am going to let bunch of overweight 50 year olds who probably worked in climate controlled offices their whole life tell me that I am a loser and not "tough" like their generation?

I work about 50 hours a week blue collar doing hard work both mentally and physically. I make 50k a year which isn't too bad for my age.

I agree with a lot of things that are being said here believe me. But that list is so vague. I also live in Northeast NJ not bumble**** South Carolina (althought I wish I did sometimes) and I can't go buy a house for 80 thousand dollars.

A 600 square foot studio apartment costs $950 a month.

Most kids I know my age either live at home or live with a few people. Although most of them do seem to have a sense of entitlement which pisses me off but that's another story.

But really to dump everyone that lives at home being called a loser? That pisses me off and not to be an Internet tough guy or come off as an ******* but I wouldn't be surprised if my life is a lot more full and exciting then some Internet commando who just called me a loser.

I stoped reading after "I am 23 years old and I live at home ". Sorry.

Last edited by ysr_racer; 01-26-2013 at 20:30..
ysr_racer is online now   Reply With Quote