View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 13:39   #21
Jerry

Thanks TK. And again thanks to everyone. I'm still working on the E-mail.

Seems like I've said this 100 time here but here I go again. I'm highly dyslexic (use spell check). Problem is my eye sees what my mind says is "supposed" to be there. Things like own of our, them for than, they for there. I have the aromatic (automatic... spell check did that) correction turned off bu (but) it still something (sometimes) replaces words and my eye/mind sees the correct word in it's place. Punctuation? Forget it. Just never did and never will stick. Because of this I hardely (hardly) ever send letters or e-mail (to) companies. The words in ( ) shows what I coug (caught). I'm suer (sure) thare (there) are lost (lots) more that I missed.

And before it is asked. Why do I post here? Because the majority of the "true" conservative I've interacted with could care less about spelling and punctuation but are more interested the the facts and information. Liberals on the other-hand like to try to use spelling as a TOOL because they are TOOLS and that's all they have. They ant got no facts to back them up . I could care less because it doesn't take long for their liberalism to show and they NEVER have a legitimate argument. They try to make me look stupid because of my dyslexia but I can show them for the fools they are with facts. I believe it's a pretty good tradeoff.

Anyway! I'll get back to the E-mail tomorrow. Gotta go to work. High ho, high ho!
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote