View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 20:59   #12
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fed View Post
Wait, Wal-mart SUPORTS your right to carry? Not hardly, at least in Florida. If they know you are carrying (someone sees you gun, regardless of Florida law which excuses accidental displays) you'll be asked to leave.

The only thing Wal-mart supports is your right to give them money.
Must be a local thing. I know someone that open carries in Wall-Mart. I have "second hand" knowledge of others openly carrying in Wall-Mart in different parishes and they have never been asked to leave. Or so I'm told.

A while back I went in on a Sunday and bought some .45ACP SydraShock. Lady behind the counter (with a big grin) said... "You're not going to shoot someone on Sunday are you?" I said... "only if the try to shoot me first." She laughed. We still have gun friendly people in my neck of the woods. That's the reason I want to jump all over Whole Foods. Only other places I've seen no Firearms Signs is Dr. Office buildings and hospitals. I want to let the libTARDS know fast that we aren't going to stand for our right being infringed.

There are things my wife wants that she can only get at Whole Foods. There isn't anything I can't live without. During Katrina not having cold water or a bath for a week or AC for three was a B word. But I didn't die.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-24-2013 at 21:02..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote