View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45   #80
sputnik767

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePwr9 View Post
Whether they're "bad for you" isn't really the question. Everything's bad in excess.

Are they worse for you than M&M's, Snicker Bars, Potato Chips, and cookies? That's the question.

I eat sweets and carbs, I always want more. Protein, fats, sardines, and vienna sausages satisfy. So a 50 cent can of Vienna sausages vs. a bag of chocolate chip cookies that leaves you hungry - which is worse?
I understand what you're saying, however, the food you eat is a choice you make. It's one thing if you can't afford decent food, however even in that situation a can of beans and a bag of rice is cheap, and is still a hell of a lot better than a can of Vienna sausages. Black beans and rice tastes pretty good too.

Are they worse than all of those foods you mentioned? I am not sure, I have never eaten Viennas and I eat candy or chips maybe a couple times per month. And I had my first soda in probably 2 or 3 months on my flight a few days ago. However, Viennas and hot dogs are just about the worst of all of the processed foods out there with a high sodium content, so they just may be worse.

Last edited by sputnik767; 01-22-2013 at 11:16..
sputnik767 is offline   Reply With Quote