View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:27   #91
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFeller View Post
What really is sad, Fred, is that you probably could help enlighten many of us if you weren't so bloody sarcastic and so infatuated with your own intellect. Good luck.
There is no way to enlighten people who--despite living in an age of virtually unlimited access to information--refuse to consider said information and/or think critically about it.

We live in an age where a man can stand in front of a camera, and tell people that he intends to run PsyOps on them in order to "brainwash" away one of their enumerated rights, and the average dumb ass still doesn't 'get it'. Still doesn't get it when it is happening right in front of him/her/it in real time. Hundreds of people dead as a result of the operation--including fellow countryman--no one held accountable, and virtually no one demanding that it be answered for... Instead, I am the problem. That would almost be funny if it wasn't so ****ing pathetic.

The enemies of freedom exude a kind of hubris I never thought I would ever see. Not only do they telegraph their every move to steal freedom away from the human race, they do a little end-zone dance in our face about it.

Gun-Control Issues

A community organizer comes along telling the hope-a-doped hordes that hopey-changey is here at last, and instead of this springing to mind:

Quote:
Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

George Santayana Reason in Common Sense
The hordes chant ˇSí, se puede! in a language they don't even understand. LOL

And if one were so bold as to point out the obvious, the automatic response is to throw the 'race card', the 'you hurt my widdle feewings card', or whatever politically correct canard they happen to prefer. Their ignorance is never their problem. Someone else should have enlightened them to what is right there in front of them. Again, pathetic.

Enjoy your bliss.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote