View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:01   #255
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
So I'm out of town in Palm beach gardens visiting a friend I went to his girlfriends house for dinner with their family. It was him, his girl, her sister and the two girls parents along with me.

Mom is a hottie. For what its worth. I mean, she is just smoking!!!

So after dinner we were talking and I got the vibe that they were trying to set me up with the sister.

That's cool. She's hot too. So I'm game to see where it goes.

Well to not prolong this, mom was bending over showing the girlfriend a yoga pose. Beyond the mom, the sister was in a mini skirt and lotioning up her legs!

Well pops caught me looking and said HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN MY HOUSE AND INSULT ME BY CHECKING OUT MY WIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME??

Honest- I said the first thing that came to my mind. I wasn't even thinking.

"I wasn't checking out your wife I swear! I was checking out Natalie!"

Bam.

I was about to call the cops after he dragged me out but...

Time to drink. I will update on if the girl likes me or not.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Was it an older gentleman, and if so, did you notice if there a pick up truck, with a topper, and attached ham radio antenna in the drive way, and had you been riding your motorcycle?
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 01-19-2013 at 01:03..