View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 15:08   #6
21Glock

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky2 View Post
Right now I'm waiting on my GSSF 2 year individual membership to get here. They charged me on Jan 7th and there is still nothing here (nothing in mail today either). I called before I registered and the guy I talked to (nice guy) said usually around 2 - 4 weeks. So I guess on average I'm at the halfway point this Monday...but man, it's killing me! Haha

I can't even go to GAT here to order the thing (I really doubt with the sales going like they are now, that they'll have on available) until I get the certificate that comes with the GSSF stuff. Grrrr....
I had a real quick turn around time on my GSSF Coupon. For the 2013 coupon from the time I e-mailed my info. to them at Glock HQ in Smyrna to getting it in the mail, 5-6 days.
Of course, I'm here in the ATL area, that helps too. ( I signed up in 2011 for two years)
I used my 2012 coupon to get my Gen 4 20 back in June, my 2013 coupon to get a new Gen 4 21 a few weeks ago. Both from Ed's Public Safety here in Ga.

I'm so thankful I don't live in NY or Calif. Both states are traitors to the 2nd Amendment.

Love my Glocks )))))

Last edited by 21Glock; 01-18-2013 at 15:12..
21Glock is offline   Reply With Quote