View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 19:37   #85
Syclone538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Gek, I gotta ask. Where are you going that you are being accosted by all of these theists? Are you setting in the pews every Sunday at church? I drive by a few churches on the way home, and I can't even remember seeing an advertisement on one.

Come on, admit this is selective hypersensitivity where you have the same reaction as a "B" movie vampire at the sight of a cross.

I have been proselytized by many more atheists here than theists, and by neither in real life in many years. The last time a Jehovah's witness was at the door was at least 5 years ago, and they left when I said I was not interested. I was once accosted at work about the evils of Christianity by a coworker, who is openly gay, who calmed down a lot when I informed him that I am agnostic, but that much hostility is unhealthy. None of us will every be accepted by all of us, globally anyway. It's important to be comfortable in your own skin, and while understanding what others may think about you, not really giving a mouse's fart about it.

Where are you going that you are not?

Anyway, if this really is true, then I understand why you can't figure out why we care about it.
Originally Posted by CAcop View Post
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.

Last edited by Syclone538; 01-16-2013 at 20:04..
Syclone538 is offline   Reply With Quote