View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 20:19   #31
BenjiEDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFeller View Post
Benji- The Communist bullet points are interesting, but its impossible for me to believe that Obama, Reid and Pelosi are intentionally headed towards dismantling our political and economic systems. Major foreign leaders would be all over that scheme because the world depends on our markets, our currency, our military might for peace, our powerful example of democratic government. Many don't like us, but they depend on us.
It is very true that the entire world depends on the U.S. Dollar and the strength of our economy and military power. Both of these things are unsustainable at the rate we as a country are going. The U.S. Dollar is losing its value and our national debt is out of control.

The key evidence for me though is not any conspiracy in what current politicians are doing (although that is worth looking at). I am a senior college student and the University is teaching that capitalism has failed, and that communism is "worth revisting." There is no difference between a Communist party news article from the 1970's than the "current" textbooks of todays classrooms and lectures. Individualism is taught to be outdated and unfair, Communalistic thinking and "the greater good" is an absolute religion. This is real, perhaps the severity of what I'm saying is overestimated however, IT DOES EXIST and it CANNOT BE IGNORED.

"Life is good" ~Hickok45
BenjiEDF is offline   Reply With Quote