View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:56   #140
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
That's actually the complete opposite of the truth.

The fact is that Glock has completely ignored the public outcry for interchangeable backstraps for years... and what's up with everyone having to immediately replace sights and install a Vickers release? They continue to ignore the demand for a single stack 9.

Several pistols... and even whole brands... owe their existence, success, and prosperity to his obtuseness and inability to delegate authority.
While there is truth to some of what you say, as is your habbit of seeing things in a real twisted way, it is pretty hard to call out the most successful guy in the business as someone who is doing it wrong.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is online now   Reply With Quote