decided it was time to gut it. here's 3 hours of work so far just trying to figure out what needs to be fabricated and what needs cutting
there's a Marlin 795 "pre fitted" in right now.
- more cutting to move the 795 ejection port forward.
- buy a metal barrel shroud to go over the 795 barrel to fit the heavy bipod and front sight.
- redesign the extension trigger.
- drill a hole for an extension screw through the action
- drill a hole for the safety
- JB weld Marlin 795 magazine to the BAR magazine