View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 13:14   #129
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
... Keep in mind too that while Obama may not have to worry too much about losing political capital now, but all those other democrats surrounding him would probably like to avoid losing their seat at the pork barrel. Most of those career pols are not going to commit career hari-kari for the Big O. The flip-side of this being Obama's last term means that he will have nothing to offer those career pols(Including political protection), come the next election. They will be on their own. Eric
biden's part in this was multifold.

First, time consuming smoke an mirrors to get us past the holidays.

Second, create a reason to have a little ink for the 2016 election cycle.

Third, you've hit the nail on the head with respect to Congress committing political suicide, which is the exact reason for the executive order strategy. In both the 2014 and 2016 election cycles, our Congressional members can claim anything they want, as far as the reelection campaign trail goes, if soetoro uses and X-order. In Bart Simpson's famous words, "I didn't do it!"

I mean after all, look how we got all those "obamacare" supporters out of office since 2008. (Didn't happen, while stumping for reelection they used the excuse of being told martial law would be imposed and the sheeple bought it.)

It will be the same thing with this x-order from soetoro. They learned back in '93-'95. Now they have the perfect end around play as far as reelections in the future. (I won't go off topic about crooked voting machines setting the deck for reelections as well.)
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 01-14-2013 at 13:17..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote