View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:38   #19
Three-Five-Seven
Seņor Mombo

You read all kinds of remarks and comparisons about reloading machines on the web.

What you don't read is what kind of shooting a person does and what kind of machine(s) would best support that shooting sport.

None of these machines is the "best" for every shooter. Most guys don't shoot enough to need any type of progressive machine at all.

Many of the negative reports you read are the result of some guy trying to make a machine do something that it wasn't optimized for. You know, .458 Winchester Magnum on a progressive.... etc.

Every shooting community I belong to has a group wisdom about what reloading equipment and materials best support the sport they're involved in. You have to find the guys that are successful at the sport and pick their brains about the processes they use in the reloading room. You can save YEARS of trial and error this way.

Last edited by Three-Five-Seven; 01-13-2013 at 12:40..
Three-Five-Seven is offline   Reply With Quote