View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:55   #102
Bruce M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
They simply do not have Carte Blanche to do as they please.they may take liberties with the system, but it is a well-built system. There are checks and balances built in. I wish people would stop wailing about the sky falling and use the system to assert their rights. Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I am a smart man and I have my eyes wide open. I also have my ears and my mind open. I am not going to cloud my thoughts with pointless panic, or with baseless conspiracy theories.

I love this country and I believe in it. The US may be experiencing troubled times, but this nation is larger than any one man or one administration. Firearms owners & enthusiasts is probably the single biggest special interest group in the nation. If we cannot come together and protect those rights within the law, we don't deserve them. Eric

I agree. I think it also pays to remember how much has been gained in the area of shall issue concealed carry in the last couple decades.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote