View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 14:19   #42
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockHavenYellow View Post
And for the record, I have zero issue with proving training, taking tests, or being checked against a mental health database. But this won't stop criminals from doing what they do.

But I digress...
Regrading a "List".

The issue is:
Who makes the list.

What are the requirements to be on the list.

These two questions will determine whether or not you, and all law abiding citizens with guns, are determined to be a danger to ourselves and others.

Just wanting/having a gun is disturbing to many liberals that are afraid of firearms and see them as death incarnate. This alone may qualify you and me for the list.

You will be assured that all your concerns of the gun community will be considered in the baseline describing this list.

If you believe the assurances of the persons wanting the list more than the assurances of "no taxes" and "health care with no down side", You are trusting people like Pelosi who say to pass the bill and then we will see what's in it.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote