Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:44   #9968
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
You've earned the right to be cranky,......baby steps, one at a time.

: hugs:
back at ya. Baby steps, yeah, 4 years worth now. I'm just frustrated. I know the surgery will take time to come back from, same for the chemo. I'm just frustrated that I never really came back from getting shot before any of this cancer crap.

Thanks for listening. How you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
I have good news to share......
Good news can be shared, we'd love to hear. Just, please follow the guidelines given. Or, better still, PM it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyover View Post
Who was it that said, "Pain is Gods' way of letting you know your still alive and breathing?"

Wolfe, take the time to rest and heal. Don't be like some of those that I know who try to go to far to fast.
Yep, it lets me know that, for sure! Can't say I don't wish it wasn't the case at times, but I'm still here. And hoping to be able to get up and start moving soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
It is so good to hear from you, Wolfe!!! No one is giving up on you, dear and while nobody knows the pain you are going through, we have some idea. We never stop praying for you, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Praying for your body to hurry up and heal. I'm just a little jealous, though. I think you know why...: ). We are here for you when you need us.: hugs:: hugs:: hugs:: hugs:
Thank you, my dear friend. That means a lot to me.

Think I missed something, though, not sure why you're jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
LW is the swelling going down?
Thanks for checking in. You know we care about you.
It's gone down some, but still has a ways to go. The pain is beginning to ease some, but it also has a long ways to go.

Thank you for caring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJStudent View Post
You know what? That's what we're here for! : hugs:
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Vent away, sister.

I think the key phrase here is "gutted like a fish". That's going to take some time to get over. Patience.

I'm sure your mental state isn't helped by your physical pain, so just be aware of that. It'll get better.
No, it's not. It's been like that for 4 years now, just worse now because I have more 'injuries' trying to heal. The chest pain isn't going anywhere, it's here to stay. The surgery pain should go away eventually, hopefully all of it. I also think my mental state makes my physical pain worse at times. A good example of that is when I thrash because of nightmares, and make my chest scream. Or just can't sleep at all, like tonight, and my various body parts are squawking about it. :rollingmyeyes:

Patience. God, grant me some. And make it fast!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote