Thread: Roll tide!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 16:45   #20
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
All any team can do is beat the teams on their schedule. Before the season started ND looked to have the hardest schedule in the country, but Miami, Michigan State and Oklahoma and USC didn't cooperate- nothing ND can do about that. At least they didn't schedule Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic and Western Carolina.

Michigan wasn't at their best this year but they could easily have won their bowl game against South Carolina. Stanford is one of the five best teams right now, maybe on of the two the best who knows.

Oregon would probably be playing in the championship game but they forgot to win all their games. They would kill Alabama and maybe ND. But they didn't earn the chance to try. I would have voted a one loss Oregon team ahead of a one loss Alabama team but the SEC bias took care of that.

I just wish ND had the chance to play the best SEC team instead of Alabama for the championship. Unfortunately A&M didn't get the chance. Football isn't always fair. Whatever. I have no idea how the game will go- obviously I hope ND wins but I'm not stupid enough to guarantee or even predict a victory. After all, I'm just a fan, not a member of the team or coaching staff so I have no control over the situation. I will predict that Saban won't have to have his QB take knees to start the second half in an attempt to keep it from being a rout.
Oregon would lose to Georgia and Alabama.. The two best teams played a few weeks ago you will see tonight..