View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25   #220
Patchman
Florist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Awe shucks. Why aren't you paid in Euros (or Swiss Francs)? Do you lack the ability to compete in a global market and demand being paid in the highest currency?

I have been paid in foreign currency for the last 5 years. Why cant you? Lack of ability? Laziness? There must be a reason why you can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Again, why arent you paid in Euros? If you are worth it, it should be no problem.
Wow, DanaT. Your true self is showing.

And not only are you in high demand that you can be paid in Euros, you're a humanitarian also, isn't that right?

I mean, you did design that life saving medical devise, right? And you put it out in the public domain, so that all sick people, rich and poor, can benefit from your invention. Correct?

Sick people, both rich and POOR can benefit, right? Not just the RICH sick people, right?

OK, maybe you're not a humanitarian. But at least you're $$$ millions$$$ rich. And can demand to be paid in Euros and/or Swiss Franks. Congratulations. And enjoy.

And keep those promises to your kids. That's advise from me to you... free.

And thank YOU for being perfect, all the time, every time. Go forth and reproduce. We need more of you.

Last edited by Patchman; 01-06-2013 at 10:39..
Patchman is offline   Reply With Quote