View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:14   #219
Patchman
Florist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Lets make this a little more your speed.

I PROMISE my child to pay them an allowance. I lose my job and have no income. Do you think my promise get amended.

And by the way, there is no"promise". You seem to think that. Show me where you have this promise in writing.

prom·ise
[prom-is], verb, prom·ised, prom·is·ing.
noun
1.a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc., by one: unkept political promises.
2.an express assurance on which expectation is to be based:

What you probably have is a civil contract, which are broken all the time, which probably has many clauses in it as to how the pension can be terminated.

But make me out to be a "moron." Show us your contract that shows you will get paid a certain amount and there are no stipulations or termination clauses in it. In the may contracts I have negotiated, I have never seen one without a termination clause.

Silly you. What you promised your kids, and then refuse them, that your issue.

As for my pension, stay tuned. When I retire, I'll let you know whether I'm getting what was promised me, or not.

And thank YOU for being perfect, all the time, every time. Go forth and reproduce. We need more of you.
Patchman is offline   Reply With Quote