Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 23:50   #9959
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I figured she was hurting. She doesn't post when her pain is bad. Or worse than normal. Thanks for letting us know , SR.
She's right, I'm still here. And you're right, I sometimes stop posting when I'm hurting worse than usual. Part of it is that I was thinking I'd be more healed up from the surgery by now than I am. It's not a case of anything having gone wrong, more a case of unrealistic expectations and wishful thinking.

Plus, I have it in my head that I should be in better shape mentally than I am now. I know I should be all happy that my cancer is in remission right now, and I am. But the nightmares, lack of sleep, guilt, chest pain and other crap is still hanging around. Not to mention the pain from being gutted like a fish, and in my new boobs.

Pardon my crankiness, I know you folks have spent a lot of time caring about me, and praying for me, and I should be better by now. I'm getting that way, but too slowly for my tastes.

Thanks for listening while I vent.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote