View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 19:53   #158
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
What is this opinion based on?
When you read the articles on companies "leaving" CA watch the wording. The latest one posted here talked about CA companies doing "new hiring out of state." It also talked about layoffs unless people were to relocate.

I also know more than a few people in the tech industry and I was a part of it a while back. It is hard to stay out of the loop when it comes to tech in the Bay Area.

I think a lot of the "CA is dying" stories come from people who want this liberal hell to fail. I think they don't grasp the complexities of this state. I certainly think they don't grasp the complexities of the Bay Area.

While it might be easy to paint everyone in CA with a broad brush it just isn't going to stick.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is online now   Reply With Quote