View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 19:49   #157
2bgop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAcop View Post
I don't know about your state but in CA this matter was handled in the 1940s. The only way out for a city is bankruptcy. Even then they are stuck with certain realities. SJ voters slashed pay and benes by ballot. They are bleeding good employees. The SO in my county just picked up a bunch of guys from SJPD. The resumes of these guys is impressive. Homicide, Narc, SWAT. And that is just one of their guys. I think they even picked up a Sgt. The Assistant Chiefs are bailing too. The Chief is leaving earlier than expected.

Like I said before you can stamp your feet all you want but it isn't goingt o change a thing. In case you didn't notice 2012 didn't turn out quite the way we would like. Of course I live in CA so I have watched this train wreck before.
Sorry, I can't stop thinking about this. So an a law enforcement officer, you think that a judge could hold a state legislator in contempt for not taking a certain legislative action?

I can't even begin to explain how stunned I am by the lack of understanding of basic constitutional principles.
2bgop is offline   Reply With Quote