Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 17:52   #9954
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
My friends here have been so good at keeping me in their thoughts and prayers and I thank you so much for all the prayers and good thoughts. I went to the doctor and xrays today. The xrays show that I HAVE NOT hurt the surgical site. The continued pain is a concern to them so they are having me go to 12 weeks of physical therapy. They believe the physical therapy will be able to help me get the correct back brace and will also help me get the new tens unit. They believe the therapist will be able to strengthen the muscles and lower the pain level so the meds can be lowered also. I have to find a way to get to 12 weeks of physical therapy now. That's 3 days a week for 12 weeks in a van with no insurance and I can't get tags on it til the insurance is back on it. (The tags expired 12/31) Somehow, I have to believe, God will see me through this…Thank you again for prayers and good thoughts. They truly are appreciated.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote