Thread: Cops in schools
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:05   #92
volsbear
Lifetime Membership
IWannaBeSedated

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlynusn View Post
The difference is that Israelis know the world is a violent place and believe that violence could come knocking on their door at any time. We here in America think the world is a great place with roses and "how could that happen" is always stated after violence comes knocking on the door.

America's perception toward the real world is skewed. That is really the problem.
You didn't answer the question. I asked if Israel is a better place to live. I'm betting not. I'm betting you realize this too which is why you didn't answer.

I have no problem looking at countries to emulate as a means of solving some of our problems. But let's maybe emulate one that isn't basically under militant control by the government and isn't under constant REAL fear of daily rocket attacks. I've never seen video of Israel and thought "gee willickers that's where I want to live..."

That's all I'm sayin.

I have no hesitation accepting that America has its head up its own butt. But let's work toward a better place and not toward becoming a third world country.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

"He'd look better with lividity" - BlueIron

Black Rifle Club - RRA-PSG
S&W Club - 22227
volsbear is offline   Reply With Quote