View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 13:16   #25
Zombie Killer
cdog533's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 681
These really aren't true 'murders'. They are essentially drug and gang promotions (shooter) and demotions (shootee).

There might be 10% legit murders in there. The other 90% are drug/gang related.
QUOTE -- Originally Posted by Chuck TX:
If two guys are looking at a riding lawn mower, the one that looks like 'Dirty Steve' from "Young Guns" will probably spit on your shoe if you walk too close.
cdog533 is offline   Reply With Quote